是梦中意淫 的人,你是上帝偏爱的宠儿啊。电影中的哥特风有些爱伦坡的影子,而你是享乐主义的实践者,魔鬼的朋友,别人说你是出卖了灵魂的人,可谁又不为了你而倾倒。一如华丽奢靡的维多利亚贵族,阴暗得如同城堡地下室繁芜的苔藓,有一种致命的吸引力,可当你在她的十字架前失声痛哭时,如同一位年轻的死神,而当你优雅地望着对方的灵魂深处,直到他甘心为此主动献身,成为下一位牺牲者。和血族不同的是,你拥有得更多,白天,崇拜者,游戏人间,被人们爱慕着的无尽青春和迷人魅力。
Everything's possible for you because you have the only two things worth having.Youth and beauty.
对你来说任何皆有可能,因为你拥有最值得拥有的两样东西——青春和美貌。


为什么我莫名其妙地想到了 都敏俊 勒?就是他在几个不同的时代和同一个人的场景很有代入感啊。

台词
The more I look,the more I see.
我看得越多,我就懂得越多。

Dorian: Do you take such interest in everyone you meet?
你对每一个你认识的人都是这么感兴趣吗?
Henry: Not everyone I meet is so interesting.
并不是每个人都那么有趣。

Dorian:Don't you think we should at least try to make a difference?
Dorian:难道你不认为我们至少都应该试着去改变一些什么?
Henry:I"ve desire to change anything in England,except the weather.
Henry:除天气之外我对改变英国的任何事物都没有什么兴趣。

There's no shame in pleasure,Mr Gray.Man just wants to be happy.But society wants him to be good.And when he's good,man is rarely happy.But when he's happy,he's always good.
格雷先生,羞耻在这里是不存在的。男人只是想开心,但是社会希望他做一个绅士。男人在装绅士时不会开心,但男人在开心的时候永远都是一个绅士。

Everything's possible for you because you have the only two things worth having.Youth and beauty.
对你来说任何皆有可能,因为你拥有最值得拥有的两样东西——青春和美貌。

People die of common sense,Dorian,one lost moment at a time.Life is a moment.There is no hereafter. So make it burn always with the hardest flame.
人们通常都死在常识上面,道林,一次浪费一个机会。生活就是这一个机会,没有后来。所以让你的生命之火永远闪耀最灿烂的火花吧。

Henry:Better than life. He'll always look like that. You, Mr Gray, I'm afraid will not. In time, Mother Nature will come a very poor second to Father Basil.
Henry:画像比真人好。他会永远是那个样子。而你,格雷先生,我恐怕不会。岁月不饶人。
Basil: Some things are precious because they don't last.
Basil:有些事物因为短暂才珍贵。
Henry: Poppycock. We wither and scar because the gods are cruel and hateful.
Henry:胡说,因为神的残忍和可恨而让我们枯萎并且伤痕累累。
Dorian:Perhaps I should nail my soul to the devil's altar.
Dorian:也许我应该把我的灵魂钉在魔鬼的祭坛上。
Henry: And remain as you are? Fair trade.
Henry: 来让你永葆青春?公平的交易。
Basil: How about another gin instead?
Basil: 再来一杯杜松子酒如何?
Henry:All that hocus-pocus, endless conjurations, books bound in infant skin, pentacles of fire, drinking the blood of virgins. Dorian wouldn't really barter his soul. Would you, Dorian? Would you?
Henry:就凭那些骗人的鬼话,无尽的咒语,用婴儿的皮肤包装的书本,火焰五芒星,喝下处女的鲜血。道林不会真的拿灵魂和魔鬼交换不老的容颜。你会吗,道林?你会吗?
Dorian:Yes.
Dorian:我会。

In fact...you are extraordinary. And when I saw you on the stage, and even more so, now I stand before you, I am awestruck and humbled by your radiance.
实际上…你本人才是完美无瑕。那是你在舞台上给我的印象,我站在你的面前,就更加觉得如此,你的光辉让我肃然起敬。

It's only the scared things that are worth touching.
只有神圣的东西才值得被亵玩。

We're taught terror from the nursery. Terror of God, or, even worse, of scandal. We're taught to spend our entire lives cowering in self-denial. The truth, Mr Gray, is that every impulse we strangle only poisons us.我们在孩提时代就学会恐惧。对神的恐惧,或者,更惨的是,对丑闻的恐惧。我们被教导要在自我否定中颤抖着过完一生。而真相,格雷先生,就是我们压抑的每一次心跳都只会毒死自己。

I love acting,so much more real than life.
我爱表演,比生活真实多了。

The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary.
婚姻的迷人之处就在于他让欺骗成为了生活的必需。

Conscience is just a polite term for cowardice.
良心只是怯懦的一个礼貌的说法罢了。

No civilised man regrets a pleasure.
有教养的男人都不会为享乐而后悔的。

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
摆脱诱惑的唯一方法就是臣服于它。

Be searching always for new sensations, Dorian.Forbid yourself nothing.
永远保持寻找新的感受,道林。别给自己设限。

Never marry,Mr Gray. It's the only way to keep all one's illusions.
永远别结婚,格雷先生,这是保有幻想的唯一方法。
Henry:What's past is past.Experience makes us strong,Dorian.And you need to see this episode for what it really is. An extraordinary experience.
Henry:过去的都过去了。经历让我们更加坚强,道林。而你需要看清这段经历的真正本质。一段非凡的经历。
Dorian:I can't be so heartless.
Dorian:我不能这么无情。
Henry:It isn't heartless. It's finding a perspective.Most lack the strength to rise above life's suffering. To rule one's emotions,to savour them...that takes a man of will.
Henry:这不是无情,这是在试图向前看。最大程度地化解超脱生活的痛苦。控制人的情绪,去回味它们,只有意志坚强的男人才能做到。

Every experience is of value.
任何经历都是有价值的。

A good gambler understands that there are limits.
好的赌徒会明白赌是有限制的。

Can you even imagine being able to do anything you please and live out every whim and impulse while the world just sees you gleam?
你能想象得到吗:能够去做任何你高兴的事情并且将每一个异想天开和突如其来的冲动付诸实施同时世界只会看到你的闪光面?

I feel the brilliance of every moment,the splendour of existence and it's awful.
我体验着每一刻的光华,存在的绚美和可憎。

Women never have anything to say ,but they say it charmingly.
女人从来都言之无物,但她们说话的方式总是很迷人。

Nature has a great deal to answer for.
大自然有完美的应答方式。

You have no right to melancholy.Your life is exquisite.
你没有忧郁的权利,你的生活是极美的。

One charm of the past is that it's the past.
过去的魅力之一在于它已成过往。
Dorian:What is there to belive in?
Dorian:世上还有什么值得坚信?
Emily:Our developments.
Emily:我们的发展。
Dorian:All I see is decay.
Dorian:我看到的尽是衰败。
Emily:Well,religion?
Emily:那宗教信仰呢?
Dorian:Fashionable substitute for belief.
Dorian:时尚代替了信仰。
Emily:Art?
Emily:艺术呢?
Dorian:A malady.
Dorian:是种弊病。
Emily:Love?
Emily:爱情呢?
Dorian:An illusion.
Dorian:是错觉。









道林·格雷Dorian Gray(2009)

又名:美少年格雷的画像 / 墮落美少年(港) / 不死魔咒 / 道·格雷的画像 / 道·格雷

上映日期:2009-09-11片长:112分钟

主演:本·巴恩斯 Ben Barnes/约翰·霍林沃思 John Hollingworth/Cato Sandford/皮普·托伦斯 Pip Torrens/费奥纳·肖 Fiona Shaw/本·卓别林 Ben Chaplin/卡罗琳·古多尔 Caroline Goodall/玛瑞·亚达波 Maryam d'Abo/迈克尔·卡尔金 Michael Culkin/科林·费尔斯 Colin Firth/艾米莉娅·福克斯 Emilia Fox/Nathan Rosen/Jeff Lipman/Louise Kempton/道格拉斯·韩歇尔 Douglas Henshall/蕾切儿·哈伍德 Rachel Hurd-Wood/约翰尼·哈里斯 Johnny Harris/大卫·斯特恩 David Sterne/乔·伍德考克 Jo Woodcock/马克斯·艾恩斯 Max Irons/丽贝卡·豪尔 Rebecca Hall/休罗斯 Hugh Ross/Jules Smith/诺利·麦克库尔 Noli McCool/若昂·科斯塔·梅内塞斯 João Costa Menezes/丹尼尔·纽曼 Daniel Newman/Tallulah Sheffield

导演:奥利弗·帕克 Oliver Parker编剧:Toby Finlay/奥斯卡·王尔德 Oscar Wilde

道林·格雷相关影评