更新时间:2010-10-27

wa1492 • 美丽的问题:note

那一切的,机缘巧合……

"Where were you then?Who else was there?"
“那么你现在在哪里?谁还一直在那里?”

《Preguntas Hermosas》是一部关于两个人之间共同时间的故事,有关回忆,有关离别,以及,再相逢。
这是一部充满了诗意的爱情故事,以两首长诗为旁白,来自美国纽约的工作室Superfad的作品。
“没有人看到我们两个人在这夜晚手牵手。”“我从窗户望去,看到了落日的余辉如节日般绚烂。”
作者以诗意的旁白贯穿始终,配合着悠扬的小提琴,如傍晚篝火边的吟游诗人在给我们娓娓道来一个迷人而又伤感的爱情故事。

纽约Superfad公司有个广告有点……(笑)。


影片的旁白来自Pablo Neruda的诗《Poema X》与Carl Sandburg的诗《Under the Harvest Moon》


Poema X
Pablo Neruda

We have lost even this twilight.
我们甚至遗失了这黄昏里的微光。
No one saw us this evening hand in hand,
今夜无人看到我们手牵着手,
while the blue night dropped on the world.
当蓝色之夜在这个世界坠落时。
I have seen from my window
我已从我的窗口看到,
The fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.
那遥远山顶上落日的祭奠。
Sometimes a piece of sun
有时,一枚夕阳
burned like a coin between my hands.
在我的双手间如硬币般燃烧。
I remembered you with my soul clenched
我忆起了你
in that sadness of mine that you know.
灵魂深陷于你所了解的我的悲哀里。
Where were you then?
那时你曾在哪里?
Who else was there?
那里还有谁?
Saying what?
说些什么?
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
当我悲伤,当我感到与你遥远的距离,
when I am sad and feel you are far away?
为什么全部的爱会突然降临?
The book fell that is always turned to at twilight
书一如既往地在暮色中滑落下来,
and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.
披肩像受伤的小狗蜷缩在我的脚边。
Always, always you recede through the evenings
总是,你总是在暮色抹去雕像的地方
towards where the twilight goes erasing.
借着黄昏隐没。


Under the Harvest Moon
Carl Sandburg

When the soft silver
Drips shimmering
Over the garden nights
在满月之下,
当温和的银色水滴闪耀于田园之夜,
Death,the gray mocker
死亡,这个苍老的嘲弄者
Comes and whispers to you
As a beautiful friend
Who remembers
像一个记得的老友,
来到你身边小声的对你说着什么。

Under the summer roses
在夏日的玫瑰之下,
When the flagrant crimson
Lurks in the dusk
Of the wild red leaves
当芬芳的深红色,
潜伏在荒野的红叶的薄暮中,
Love,with little hands
爱情,以那可爱的小手,
Comes and touches you
来到你身边轻触着你,
With a thouthand memoies
用那一千次的记忆,
And asks you
问着你,
Beautiful unanswerable questions.
那美丽而又不能被回答的问题。


——摘录于网络,如有问题,请告知

美丽的问题(2010)

上映日期:2010片长:3分钟

主演:未知

导演:David Viau / 编剧:Ryan Haug